Sunday 17 January 2016

OPEN CASTING CALL FOR YOUTUBE SERIES! CASTING BY SYT.

SYT CASTING are looking for-

Young, fresh and talented boys and girls (13-18) to play major roles in the upcoming series-

Pretty Little Simmers


The requirements are as follows:

1. You must be committed to a fun project.
2. You must have a clear, good quality microphone (no fuzz or random bounces in quality)
3. You must be free throughout 2016.
4. You must be happy to skype and talk to the creators.
5. You must be okay with SOME profanity and adult themes.

Audition using the lines below:

BOYS-

1. I told you... I told you everything and you did this.... (crying)
2. I love you, there, I said it (romantically)
3. F**k, I want you. (suggestively).

GIRLS-

1. Please, he'd be lucky to even date me (snotty)
2. I knew it was you! All along! (scared)
3. Goodnight Mum.... (crying)

Please send all auditions to-  THIS CASTING HAS NOW CLOSED! THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST!


You may be asked to submit further auditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment